Sep 18, 2008

I let the opportunity pass.


I am not sure what has happened to me. I have a reputation to uphold and I have let it slide. I love Kohl's. I love their clearance. I even love their "not so clearance." I used to spend an enormous amount of time there when we lived in Indiana and Kansas. But moving to Massachusetts has made it necessary to change some habits and Kohl's is one that has been cut. But even I felt the enormity of the moment when I recieved the coveted 30% off coupon in the mail and did not use it. Yes, you read it right I did not use the 30% off coupon from Kohl's. I am ever so sad. And if you think I am sad you should hear the teenagers bring it up every other minute of each and every day. To my credit I made a small effort the day before it expired. I called two friends and asked if they wanted to come share in the fun but it did not work out. And I just did not have the heart to go use a 30% off coupon without a friend along to also reap the benefits. I have recieved the 30% coupon twice in my 7 years of being a Kohl's card member. I am a card member for the very reason of the great coupons they send me. But all I have now is the coupon to remind me of what I passed up. I am sure I will get over it. But I wonder what this means? Am I becoming responsible? Or am I just becoming boring?

1 comment:

Brianne said...

I also just received my 2nd 30% off coupon for Kohls! The first time I let it pass and didn't use it though...I felt so bad afterwords. I didn't let it pass up this time though...Owen needed new shoes and some fall jackets. So I finally took advantage of it...what a great deal! I will be looking forward to more of those 30% off coupons in the future. Don't worry, they will come again...