Sep 12, 2009

I Prefer To Use My Words But Here Are Some Pictures.

Natalie when we were picking blueberries in July. No her bucket was not very full :) You see in all that water on the ground there was something infinitely better than picking blueberries...frogs :)
What? A snow picture? I know I really am pushing it. Am I the only person in the world who loves snow?
This was taken at the Hill Cumorah Pageant this summer in July. I had been waiting a very long time to get to the Hill Cumorah Pageant. We have been to all the church history sites there but never to the actual pageant. In this picture are 5 of my kids and 2 of their friends and all 6 of my sister Rachel's kids. In the background is the actual Hill Cumorah and all the stages set up for the pageant.
This is a picture taken last year during Fall in New England. I have been known to use this picture to con people into coming to visit me in October...did it work?
Ahh to be little and cute again :) Natalie with her two friends at Cape Cod.
Amanda loves to take pictures and I thought this was a great picture of her taking pictures...you followed along through all that didn't you?
This is the first pumpkin I have ever grown so I thought it was very important to document it. It is perfect in every way :) And at this moment is sitting in my garden getting perfectly orange :)
Take a good look at this picture. I have no idea what keeps eating this poor Coreopsis. I have half of a mind to sit outside all night and cause harm to whatever it is. I mean ever single leaf...gone.

So, don't worry on Monday it will be back to lots of glorious words but for today I was thinking about how I rarely post pictures so I thought you would enjoy them.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I love your words, but I am also awfully fond of pictures. And yes, fall in MA does look lovely, even almost quite as lovely as Utah. :)

Hannah said...

One fall when I was in Utah there was a forest fire on Y mountain. It was beautiful (and tragic)...and just the colors of fall in MA. But still...nothing beats fall in New England...not even a mountain on fire!

www.ahandmadechildhood.blogspot.com

Pam Mueller said...

wish I had known when you were at pageant, we could have planned to meet you. Our stake youth conf. was there this year.

Anne Marie said...

New England is absolutely gorgeous (in the fall and in the winter). Can't wait to see Julie and Julia. I love Meryl Streep too.