Mar 14, 2013

Darling Anonymous

I have thought long and hard about this and I finally decided I needed to ever so briefly reply to you if you are even still there.

 Not to fuel a fire.

 Not to defend myself, because I sheepishly have to admit I did not read any of your comments on my recent blog about talking. I thankfully know myself well enough now to know that would not have been a good thing for me to do :)

Not to tell you my favorite candy :)

 But to simply and profusely apologize.

 I have no doubt that I have hurt you somehow and I feel terrible about that. I am sure there was a ton of truths about me in whatever you wrote in your comments. I have definitely talked too much and I will not bother you with all my justifications and reasons for that because they are not the point. The point was I was struggling immensely with the first trial earth life had handed me and I should have had the inner strength to turn to heavenly father for support but instead I turned to friends to help me understand. To validate me and reassure me. Yeah, pathetic I know :)

 Finally in the last two weeks after enormous struggle and pain I have turned everything over to heavenly father and let it all go and not a minute too soon :) I do not know why I acted the way I did believe me if I did know I NEVER EVER would have knowingly hurt you or anyone else who may have commented on my blog about gossiping.

I am not perfect. I have learned so much about life and myself in the past two years that my heart is overflowing with gratitude. I am so ready for my next trial so I can prove to Heavenly Father and not anyone else that I have learned.

You do not need to forgive me. But I would not be being true to who Jennifer is if I did not profusely and sincerely apologize to you for affecting your life by my evil choices :)

P.S. I have a huge new resolve to let things go so it is probably the best if you do not reply :) Just silently know I am sorry :)

1 comment: